Monday, September 2, 2013

Accordance (Significance #2) by Shelley Crane

Accordance (Significance, #2)Accordance by Shelly Crane
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Well that ending just blew. It was how the book needed to end I supposed, but ugh. Proper review to come.

First let me say that I really love Shelly Crane's style of writing. It's fast paced and action packed and she really knows how to develop a character.

I really love this series. I tore through both books in less than one day. This book provides further information on the "Aces" and why their imprinting and abilities have disappeared over a generation - and why they are about to return. There are new players in the game and old ones are eliminated... More imprintings take place and tragic visions of the future cause havoc with 2 of our characters. I can't wait to see how that one turns out!

As I stated above, the ending was terrible, not as in terrible writing, but as in the events that took place and the cliff we were left dangling off of! I find myself wondering if ANY of our characters will get 5 minutes to themselves to enjoy their lives, lol! As I said, Shelly writes a very fast paced book, and this leaves no time for fun - at least fun without complications! So, in order to get myself off of the cliff, there is only one option - move on to book 3, Defiance (Significance, #3) .

As with Significance, READ IT AND LOVE IT!!!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment