Saturday, September 14, 2013

Legend by Marie Lu

Legend (Legend, #1)Legend by Marie Lu
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After waiting forever for my hold copy to come in I finally got this book from my local library! It was so worth the wait.

At 305 pages this story doesn't take much time - it is wonderful. Grabs you immediately. Makes you care about our main characters and despise the ones that need despising. The end actually comes too fast if anything.

This is the Story of a girl named June, born into privilege and wealth and a boy who calls himself Day, born into poverty and slums. Yet for those major differences they are so very similar it is amazing. She an officer in the military (at 15 no less) him an accomplished criminal (at 15 as well) it becomes her mission to hunt him down... The obvious happens as they discover each other and she finds he's not the one responsible for the crime that sent her to find him.

It's a great story, with great writing and good solid characters. I am really anxious to read the next book in the series and see where our main characters end up. One thing is for sure, whatever happens, with these 2 it won't be an easy time of it.

I think you should READ IT AND LOVE IT!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment