Thursday, September 26, 2013

Slammed (Slammed #1) by Colleen Hoover

Slammed (Slammed, #1)Slammed by Colleen Hoover
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Ok, yet another book where I can't write a review because I'M CRYING TOO HARD! Ugh. Tissues please!

Review to come.


For some reason, I've been putting off writing this review. I think it's because I don't know how to do this book justice with my words. This is a beautiful piece or writing and a fantastic book. I don't like tear jerkers but this is DEFINITELY WORTH IT. First of all, the story is amazing, second, the poetry (yes poetry) is amazing, and 3rd the writing is effortless and fantastic. This book introduced me to SLAM poetry. I ususally hate poetry, but I loved this type and this book actually inspired me to write a poem about my divorce. I've since written several more. There is no higher praise for a book than to say it inspired YOU to write something...

I'm not going to go into the story - you'll just have to read it yourself or check out the synopsis on your favorite book site. Just whatever you do - READ THIS BOOK! It will change you, I promise!

READ IT AND LOVE IT!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment