Monday, September 2, 2013

Say When (Something More #1) by Tara West


Say When (Something More #1)Say When by Tara West
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

***Warning: this book contains graphic language, sex, and mature situations. Not intended for young adult readers.***

This is definitely a New-Adult title. As stated above there are semi-graphic sex scenes and situations uch as rape that are not appropriate for readers under 18. But the scenes aren't so graphic as to be classified as Erotica. It's a good balance.

Thank to the publisher of this book for giving me a copy through NetGalley for review! I really appreciate the opportunity to read and review this book!

I wasn't sure what I was going to think of this book when it started but it seriously grew on me and i really ended up liking it. I made a connection with both characters just wanting to see them be able to heal from their tumultuous pasts and to be truly happy together. It was good to watch them discover each other and to be able to trust each other enough to reveal the emotional bonds that were holding tight on to both of them. The side characters in the female MC's, Christina, life were horrendous with really only one diamond shining through. The male MC, Andres, had great family support but demons from being in a war...

It turns out this is the first in a series and I will be anxiously waiting on the next one in line - Say Yes.

Thanks for a good read, Tara West!

If you are over 18, lol, READ IT AND LOVE IT!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment