Thursday, September 19, 2013

Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas

Throne of Glass (Throne of Glass, #1)Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I gave this book 4 stars. I wanted to give it 5, but it just lacked a tad bit of something...

That being said, I REALLY enjoyed this book. It was a great fantasy adventure. Celeana was a GREAT heroine and accomplished a lot. The story set her up to accomplish even more in the sequel! I can't wait to find out how she fights back against the evil king. I also want to see her and Dorien find a way to be together. He really loves her and I know he doesn't want anyone else. Guess we'll see what will be in book 2, Crown of Midnight. I hope to have this on the schedule very soon!

This book is definitely worth reading if you like a good feminine assassin heroine who is very snarky and holds her own against everyone! Great fantasy, and "good" evil to be defeated, if you know what I mean.

For a first book this was an EXCELLENT start. I should be so fortunate to have a wonderful first novel. WTG Sarah!

Read it and love it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment