Thursday, September 5, 2013

Origin (Lux #4) by Jennifer Armentrout

Origin (Lux, #4)Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

NO NO NO NO NO! WHAT just happened?!?!?! And seriously, I have to wait almost 8 whole months to find out what happens? Um - heck no!

I literally can't breathe right now, let alone write a review. I'll bb later....

Ok, this is me returning to write my review.

I am sharing this book with a friend. She's out of town on business and I texted her to see when she'd return so I could get her the book. After trading a few stories she said "I can't wait. Or maybe I can - is it bad (as in what happens, not the writing)? O Dear!" To which I replied "It's everything friend, everything. Seriously for parts of it I couldn't breathe. It also made me laugh through parts of it, it was funny."

And that is just the truth. I'm not going to review the story. This is the fourth book in the series, if you're reading my review, you know how excellent the entire series is and I am not going to say ANYTHING that could reveal any part of the plot to you. Much was expected and even more NOT expected at all. It was literally everything: tragic, sad, funny, happy, and shocking. And now, lovely Ms. Armentrout has us waiting 8 months to finish the story.

I have only one piece of advice, if you read it (who are we kidding? WHEN you read it) try to savor it. Take it slow. Enjoy it. I know you're dying to tear through it, just like I did, but you may regret it seeing as you'll be waiting that 8 months along with me.

It was seriously awesome. I have no choice but to wait along with the rest of the Lux fans in the world and I can tell you come April of 2014, everyone will be reading the 5th book, Opposition, and either screaming or cheering. Only Jennifer knows which for sure right now.

READ IT AND LOVE IT!!!!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment