Friday, September 13, 2013

Donny and Ursula Save the World by Sharon Well

Donny and Ursula Save the WorldDonny and Ursula Save the World by Sharon Weil


I have decided to stop reading this book - for now at least. It's not a bad book, as can be seen from its 4.82/5 Star rating. It just wasn't a book for me.

The writing style was unique and I actually really liked it. I just never connected with the characters like I wanted to, there was no drive to finish, to know what happened. When I was 50% done and there was no glimpse of this amazing orgasm that has been the focus of the whole book, I just couldn't do it anymore.

Seriously, If you like Adult characters, you should try this out. Like I said, it's not a bad book, it just wasn't for me. And you'll never know if it's for you unless you try it.

If you read it I hope you like it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment