Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Rules of Attraction (Perfect Chemistry #2) by Simone Elkeles

Rules of Attraction (Perfect Chemistry, #2)Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

At first I really didn't want to like this book at all. Carlos was such an arrogant jerk. Felt like the complete opposite of his older brother Alex, who was the MC of the first book in the series. But as usual with all these types of books, it was a HUGE defense mechanism.

It was really great to watch Kiera and Carlos change each other as they are forced to live under the same roof... It makes me hope there are real life situations where people are able to help each other change without even knowing it.

I really liked a bit more of the background on Alex and Brittany. That they had problems too and still persevered.

Kiera's family is AMAZING. I only wish I could be as amazing, as a parent or a human being for that matter.

You don't have to read Perfect Chemistry to read this book, but it's so awesome there's not reason not to! LOL.

READ IT AND LOVE IT!!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment