Saturday, September 28, 2013

Forever Mine (Moreno Brothers #1) by Elizabeth Reyes

Forever Mine (The Moreno Brothers, #1)Forever Mine by Elizabeth Reyes
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Well, at least I didn't cry. But I did get sick to my stomach and so mad at the main female character, Sarah, that I was shaking. I'm not sure which is better! LOL.

This is a GREAT story. The only reason it didn't get 5 stars from me is I felt the writing as a bit stiff. But I loved the story, the plot, the resolution and obviously I fell hard for the characters. I love passionate men, and Angel sure delivers on that front! Sarah was an idiot, but to her defense she never really had any good role models in her life, but at some point you think common sense and your conscience would take over! It did, but too late, lol. All works out, of course, tho.

I really do recommend this book to lovers of contemporary romance! It was well worth my time and I think it will be worth yours too! There are a total of 5 books in this series, The Moreno Brothers, and a spin off titled Fate. I plan on reading all of them!

Read it and LOVE it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment