Monday, September 2, 2013

Sweet Peril (Sweet Evil #2) by Wendy Higgins

This book was AMAZING. Proper review to come! Sweet Peril (The Sweet Trilogy, #2)Sweet Peril by Wendy Higgins
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

OMG! All I can say right now is - DAMN!

Flippin Awesome! Just lost the whole review I wrote. UGH. I'll bb.

Ok, let's try this again, lol. Sometimes you just have to walk away from the computer and then come back another time. Better than chucking the whole thing out the window!

I tore through this book in one day. It is, obviously, the follow up to Sweet Evil. If it's possible, I liked this EVEN better than the first one! There's a lot more character development, a lot more danger and a lot more planning and plotting.

Watching Anna "work" for her father and keeping her innocence at the same time is remarkable. A visit from the Spirit of Sister Ruth changes her whole path, it's awesome to watch it all unfold! That Anna can do what needs to be done and stay innocent enough to wield the sword of the spirit (that kills demons) is not an easy thing to do and she pulls it off quite nicely.

And then we have Mr. Kaiden Rowe. He is extremely swoon worthy. EVEN MORE SO in this book - how that's possible I have absolutely NO idea. None, zip, zilch, zero. But somehow Wendy manages to pull it off. He and Anna are so good together, it is fantastic! And of course I love Kope, the twins, blake and all the new Neph we get to meet in this book. I can NOT wait to see how this all ends and if Anna and Kaiden can really ever be together in this world. It will be a wild ride.

Kaiden Rowe and Daemon Black are in a dead lock for my favorite YA male character from a book. I absolutely love the 2 of them more than I can express in words. Youza is all I can say!

If you liked, or loved Sweet Evil, you really owe it to yourself to give Sweet Peril a read through!

READ IT AND LOVE IT!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment