Thursday, August 29, 2013

The Elite (The Selection #2) by Kiera Cass

The Elite (The Selection, #2)The Elite by Kiera Cass
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Ok, I FINALLY pushed my way though this one, finding myself glad that I did! I had a hard time deciding on my rating... I'm still not deserves a full 4 BUT I do believe it deserves more than 3... so for now that's where I'm leaving it! I will say I enjoyed the first one so much better...

In this book we see more of America's personality and I have to say I feel like she is soooooooo naive and immature. She was wishy washy and back and forth for the whole darn book. She truly never made a decision, a real hard fast decision, until the VERY end of the book. That was the most bothersome part of this book. I also saw a few sides of Maxon I didn't like. But overall, I still like him 100% better than Aspen. Ick.

I'm not sure where book 3 is going to go, but I don't have to worry about that until May of 2014, lol, so I'm not going to spend time worrying about it now.

If you're reading this review, I would still recommend this series. Read the first one, The Selection and if you enjoy it, then it is worth reading this one, The Elite. I have high hopes for book 3 and if Kiera doesn't have America and Maxon ending up together, I will probably hunt her down, and burn all my copies of these books, lol! I'm sure it will be a good ride!

If you read it I hope you love it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment