Saturday, August 10, 2013

The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies #2) by Pittacus Lore

The Power of Six (Lorien Legacies, #2)The Power of Six by Pittacus Lore
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Well, wow. As i said in one of my reading updates, I didn't like what was happening IN this book, but I love this book, and this series!

If you are entranced by the Lorien Legacies already, then even if it you might not like what you read, you NEED to read this book. Sometimes the books we love the most have the most potential to hurt us. I don't want to spoil anything that happens but there was more than one event in this book that shook me to the core and made me feel very upset.

With all that said, it sill was excellently written and served its purpose to push the series along, and lets face it, it's a little to convenient if we like everything that happens in a book, right? It's just not realistic. I had to keep reminding myself to put my "big girl panties" on and keep going!

We're moving further to defeating the Mogs, and I can't wait to see how everyone gets together in the next book, The Rise of Nine! It may be a few weeks til I can get to it, but I promise to write a review for you then too! Should prove to be an epic battle!

READ IT AND LOVE IT

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment