Monday, August 12, 2013

Awakened by Katie Kacvinsky

Awaken (Awaken, #1)Awaken by Katie Kacvinsky
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I really enjoyed most of this book. I loved the concept. I can see exactly where the author's mind was headed. If we're not careful, we will end up a totally digital society with no face to face interactions to be had. Wtih plastic trees, and plastic grass. I can see the very real pull of a "digital" school, the safety of it among other things. But sooooo much is lost with "going digital"

There were very likeable characters, ppl that were hard to figure out and a few VERY detestable characters as well. Good scenes that made you feel like you had to stop and catch your breath.

This was a very well written story. And the way it's left, you have NO choice but to move on to book 2, lol! There is a NEED to know what happens to our main Character, Maddie.



I wanted to post this review as I am reading book 2 right now and will be posting that review soon!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment