Monday, August 26, 2013

Beyond the Veil (Grey Wolves #5) by Quinn Loftis

Beyond the Veil (The Grey Wolves, #5)Beyond the Veil by Quinn Loftis
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I have to say how much I just love this series. As is inevitable in the world of series', you can't like all the books at the same level. I adored a great deal of this book. Had a great time watching bond pairs happen and relationships advance... but i HATED the way the ending was left. I don't like people in pain and it really bugs me. Good thing #6 is already out and I won't have to wait to long to resolve this problem - I hope!

I love Sally. I think she's my favorite character so far.

This review isn't going very well cuz i had to have my cat put to sleep this morning. So I'll come back and re-write when I'm in a better frame of mind.

It's good, you should read it!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment