Tuesday, August 6, 2013

The Dead Girls' Dance by Rachel Caine

The Dead Girls' Dance (The Morganville Vampires, #2)The Dead Girls' Dance by Rachel Caine
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

The 2nd book in the Morganville Vampires series was just as action packed as the first.

I am in love with this particular Vampire series because it has a COMPLETELY different take on Vampires than any other vamp series I've read. I adore the characters and the story just keeps moving moving moving.

You definitely need to read book 1, Glass Houses (The Morganville Vampires, #1), before this one because they rely so heavily on each other. I loved Glass Houses just as much as DGD and I will happily be moving on to #3, Midnight Alley.

If you are looking for a "new" paranormal series that has a different edge than others you've read, I would highly recommend this one to you. If you do read it I'd love to hear from you - leave me a comment!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment