Monday, August 26, 2013

Midnight Alley by Rachel Caine

Midnight Alley (The Morganville Vampires, #3)Midnight Alley by Rachel Caine
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Really this book needs at least a 4.5 - maybe a 5 star rating... Trying to decide.

Great installment in the Morganville Vampire book series. Amazing action. A TON happened and a lot of new information was revealed. We learned a lot more about the alliances and feuds that are behind the scenes in this Vampire societ... why Morganville exists at all.... The secret problem that is lurking behind the scenes...

I love all the characters in this book. I tend to make a very strong bond with characters when i love the series and this one is no exception. I cry when they hurt and I rejoice when something great happens to them. This book had me on edge the whole time. Rachel Caine never fails to give us great action, and never makes us wait long for it!

On to book 4, Feast of Fool, next.

If you are reading this series already, you won't be disappointed. If you love Vampire books and haven't started this series, what are you waiting for? GO READ IT!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment