Saturday, August 3, 2013

Books I'm currently reading

Thought you might enjoy my cat, Charlie, posing with the books I am currently reading! I'll be posting reviews on each of these along the reviews of the books in their respective series that came first. All wonderful books from wonderful series! If you don't want to wait for my reviews, here are the titles and authors for you to go check out!

Lux Series by Jennifer Armentrout: #1 Obsidian, #2 Onyx, #3 Opal, and #4 to come out later this month Origin.

Caster Chronicles by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl: #1 Beautiful Creatures, #2 Beautiful Darkness, #3 Beautiful Chaos and #4, Beautiful Redemption

and last but not least

I am Number Four series by Pittacus Lore: #1 I am Number four, #2, Power of Six, #3 The Rise of Nine, and #4 The Fall of Five (this series also has many spin off books, too many to list here)

Happy reading and enjoy the first weekend of August with a good book!

No comments:

Post a Comment