Monday, August 26, 2013

On Deck for the Last Week of August

Trying to finish up the month with a bang - not a whimper!

Here's what I've got going as of now:

The Prequel to the Obsidian Series.  This book tells us about Dawson and Bethany and how they got together and what happens to them BEFORE the book Obsidian.









This is the second installment in the popular SELECTION series by Kiera Cass.  I'm about 35% done with it and I'm not sure where we're going, but I do know there is a book 3, therefore America (the main character) does not make her choice in this particular novel....







Sadly, I'm really struggling with this installment of THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS series.  I loved the first 3 and this one is just falling flat for me.  I'm hoping by telling you that I'm reading it I'll have to finish it, lol! I sure hope #5 picks back up again!








Haven't started this but it's on deck.  Looks VERY interesting.  Here's an excerpt from the jacket cover:

1. Never trust anyone.

2. Remember they are always searching.

3. Don’t get involved.

4. Keep your head down.
 

5. Don’t fall in love.


I'll definitely be posting reviews on all of these books, good or bad.  Hopefully more good than bad!

Happy reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment