Sunday, August 4, 2013

Obsidian by Jennifer Armentrout

Read from June 08 to 10, 2013
This was a fabulous book! I loved it! I'll be honest, I started out wondering why I was reading this book. The main male character was honestly and truly a mean nasty jerk. Was I just reading it because of the cover (I will admit I do that, lol)? But no, I was reading it because my trusty literary friends read it, liked or loved it and recommended i do the same. I am SO glad I listened to them and kept going.
I gave this book 4 stars, but it probably deserves at least 4.5 or even a flat out 5. It's just my dislike for the beginning that keeps me from giving it the full 5 stars. I am now a total and complete Daemon fan. We learn why he is/was they way he was and he seems to really change toward the end.
I wish I had book 2 in my stack because like the chain reader I am, I would have literally picked it up and kept moving without blinking!
Can't wait to see what's up with my 2 main characters plus all the great ppl that are along for the ride.

This is a DEFINITE read it and enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment