Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Opal by Jennifer Armentrout

Read from June 10 to August 04, 2013

5 Stars

Well, Number 3 did NOT fail to get my adrenaline pumping! I'm not going to lie, I did not like the last page, lol, but the book was incredible.

Jennifer Armentrout has a great writing style. She let's you think you know where you are going and then - bam! - change of direction or addition of a new character or an event that in no way did you see coming.

I'm not going to write much more because I don't want to have any spoilers in my review, but I just want to impress upon the reader that this was a GREAT addition to the series and I don't expect number 4 to fail in that regard either!

If you have come this far in the Lux series, you don't need a lot of details anyway. Just jump into this great book and enjoy (or not, lol) what happens with our resident Aliens and their human friends!

READ IT AND LOVE IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment