Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Sacrifice of Love (Grey Wolves #7) by Quinn Loftis

Sacrifice of Love (The Grey Wolves, #7)Sacrifice of Love by Quinn Loftis
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Oh HOLY WOW!

Ok, guess we need a bit more than Oh Holy wow, lol. I have been reading this series from the beginning with a friend. What a ride it's been. This is "technically" the last book in the series although there will be a prequel coming out where we get to learn about Alina and Vasile before they were mated. I'm really interested in that.

That said, I feel like I lost a friend, lol. The same way I felt after I made my way through all 7 Harry potter books and came to the end. Just sad and lost. WHAT A GREAT SERIES, AND WHAT A GREAT INSTALLMENT IN SAID SERIES.

This last book, was amazing. A great story, and a great ending to the stories of all the wonderful ppl we've been following in these stories. Lots of emotion to deal with as well.

My only regret in this book is I didn't really get to learn much at all about Lilly and Cypher and I think that would have been super interesting! A future book or novella maybe?

Anyway, if you have been reading the Grey Wolves series, you should definitely

READ IT AND LOVE IT!

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becky!

    I came across your blog through the Crazy for NA Books group, so I figured to stop by and say hello! Sacrifice of Love sounds like an interesting book and I absolutely love the cover :) It looks like I have alot of catching up to do if this is the last book in the series.

    Nice review and thanks for the "recommendation"! Feel free to stop by my blog sometime and say hello!

    Oh, and I am now following you :)

    Best Wishes,
    Mia @ The Muses Circle

    ReplyDelete