Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Half-Blood (Covenant #1) by Jennifer Armentrout

Half-Blood (Covenant, #1)Half-Blood by Jennifer L. Armentrout
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

After being starved for more Jennifer Armentrout books, I started this series. The Covenant Series. The first book is Half-Blood. Let me just say I DEVOURED it. It was great.

It is a "supernatural/paranormal" YA/NA book. Instead of Aliens like the Lux series, this one deals with the Greek Gods, Pure Bloods and their children with mortals - half bloods.

This really is an excellent story. The characters are solid and as always, JLA does a fantastic job developing them. To the point where I am worried about what happens to each and every one of them!

I can't wait to continue on with this series.

READ IT AND LOVE IT!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment