Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Beautiful Chaos (Castor Chronicles #3) by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

Beautiful Chaos (Caster Chronicles, #3)Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was SO much better than Beautiful Darkness! It surely deserves everyone of the 5 stars I've given it! Then ending was heartbreaking and sob inducing!

It has become increasingly obvious to me, the more series I read, that you just can't love every single book in a series. You can love most of them, even like all of them, but there is just no way to LOVE all of them. One or 2 will just be better than the others. It's just how it works, lol.

While I really did not like Beautiful Darkness at all, either due to content, plot or writing, I have to say that I LOVED, with all my heart, Beautiful Chaos. It was EXCELLENTLY written, the plot was magnificant, the characters engaging, and everything that happened was revelent to the plot of this book, and books in the future.

This is the 3rd book in the series and I dont' want to give any plot spoilers away, but it was a VERY busy book for all of our favorite characters - and there are a LOT of them!

If you are reading the Castor Chronicles, esp if book 2 bugged you as much as it did me, make a point to read this book. It will restore you to the series with gusto, and many tears!

If you aren't reading this series, what are you waiting for?

READ IT AND LOVE IT!

View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. YES! I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE! :D
    Sorry for caps, lol. I'm just so happy I'm not the only one who didn't like the second book in the series. But then I didn't like the first one either... lol

    ~Sophia @ Bookwyrming Thoughts

    ReplyDelete